How to submit a paid posting (a fee is required in some categories/areas)
- Make sure the location named at the top of the page is accurate.
- If the location is not correct, visit our list of available sites and choose the most appropriate one.
2. Choose "post to classifieds" in the top-left corner.
3. Select the appropriate type of posting (e.g. job offered).
4. Choose a category (or multiple categories in the case of job postings).
- Please note that each selected category will incur a posting fee.
5. Create a title and job description for your posting.
- posting title: the heading that will appear in the main list of posts.
- posting description: the body of your post.
- reply to: the email address at which you want to receive the responses.
6. When you are done writing your post, click "continue" at the bottom of the screen:
7. The first part of the confirmation page displays your area, the categories you selected, and total fee.
- Make sure the craigslist site, subarea (if any), neighborhood (if any), and categories are correct.
8. The second part of the confirmation page displays your title, description, and images (if any).
- Double-check the title, description, location, and selected categories.
- To make changes to the post before submitting, click "edit text."
- To add or delete any images before submitting, click "edit images."
- If everything looks good, click "publish."
9. You will now need to confirm your posting via email.
- When you see this screen, check your email for a new message from craigslist:
10. Open the email from craigslist, and click the confirmation link.
- If you are unable to click on the link, try copying and pasting it into your web browser.
11. Choose your payment method.
- If you are paying with a prepaid posting credit, select the first option so that you can login to your account.
- If you are paying with a credit card (most common scenario), select the second option so that you can enter your credit card information.
12. Enter your payment information.
- Make sure the information is accurate.
- Click "Submit" to submit your payment info and complete the post.
Your post is fully submitted when your payment information is accepted.
Need to edit or delete your post?