Finding your posting
If you are having trouble locating your posting, please try the following:
1. Log in to your account
- If the posting in question is an older posting, please select "all postings" to view all of the posting you have created under this account.
- You may use the category and time restrictions to make it easier to locate your ad.
- Once you have found your posting, click on "display"
2. Click on the link in your receipt or confirmation email
3. Search for your posting on the site
- Make sure that you are searching in the correct geographic area and category
- Make sure that the words or attributes you are using for searching are in the body or title of your posting. craigslist only uses exact matching in searches; you can use boolean operators to modify your searches to see more results.