Young ambitious talented male seeks petite energetic company for…
QR Code Link to This Post
...friendship with the potential of growing into something more.
I’ve never done anything like this before but it’s so hard to meet honest, considerate and exciting companies that recognize and appreciate your skills.
I posses knowledge in a multitude of applications, everything from MS office to Quick-books to Macromedia/Adobe to various databases.
Also have experience in the following areas marketing, advertising, customer support, technical support, network admin, web site maintenance, market and industry research, account management concerning clients and vendors, office support, and administration support.
Small to medium size company.
In need of a true multi-tasker.
Belief in what you’re doing.
If you are interested in finding out more about me please respond; don’t worry a picture is not required in order to receive a response from me.
R. CHRISTOPHER DAWSON
7155 Brisbane Ct• San Jose, Ca 95129
Phone (408) 873-9641 • Email: email@example.com
A Position That Will Further Define My Experience And Offer Guidance Towards A Career
July '00- Mar '01 Flipside.com Berkeley, Ca
Senior Technical Support Representative
* Provided email support to 6 million user base
* Researched and Created FAQ to be accessed by users
* Assist with the design and implementation of RIGHT-NOW(r)CUI
* Headed efforts to resolves cross platform issues
Oct '98- Jun '99 DBC(Data Broadcast Corporation) Hayward, Ca
Technical Support Representative /Level III Supervisor
* Assisted Customers in Troubleshooting Real Time Data Feed Issues
* Supervised, Monitored and Assisted Level I/II Tech Reps
* Specialized in Customer Relation Issues
Dec '97- Oct '98 Stillwater Communication Palo Alto, Ca
Public Relations Associate/Systems Administrator
* Monitoring & Analyzing Market Trends
* Create & Maintain Databases for Media Contacts
* Configure & Maintain Network Based Systems
Mar '97-Sep'97 Hewlett Packard Mountain View, Ca
Customer Support Representative
* Received and Logged Customer Reports Concerning HP 3000/9000 Units
* Operated in a UNIX Environment under XWindows
Aug '96- Mar '97 GSI(General Surgical Innovations) Palo Alto, Ca
Sales/Marketing Associate & Event/Tradeshow Coordinator
* Created & Maintained Databases for Multiple Platforms
* Provided Sales Support to National & International Sales Teams
* Supported Sr. Vice President & General Manager of Sales/Marketing
* OS's: Win95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, MacOS, Linux, Novell
1999 - Present San Francisco State University San Francisco, Ca
BA Cinema/International Relations
AS Computer Science