Hi. My grandfather is really sick and his last wish is to see that his grand daughter (me) will find a good, Asian man to be my future husband. I'm in my early twenties and very independent, but my family is afraid that my independence will turn an old maid out of me. I just need someone to pretend to be my fiancee so everybody will get off my back.
QR Code Link to This Post
My only requirements are:
1. You must have a stable job/career.
2. Look better then my ex-boyfriend (that's in my discretion).
3. Single--no girlfriend or wife. I don't want any drama out of this.
4. Comfortable around unfamiliar settings or people.
5. Must be straight and blunt. Not a luvvy duvvy guy who cries whenever he sees the sun sets.
I would prefer if you're a queer guy, but straight guys are cool too as long as you're not in it for the booty --coz you won't get any!!!!
A little about me. I'm just an average Jane, not very pretty and not butt ugly. I'm mean but quiet. I'm nice but rebellious. I think weird but I look normal. Okay. That's just scratching the surface. Email me if you think you qualify so we can set an interview date.
1. Contract job is within a year or less
2. Travel will be within California (five hour driving distance, 2-3 family meetings during course of work)
3. Compensatian details will be discussed at interview--or not, if you flat out don't qualify for this position
4. Serious inquiries only
Compensation: Negotiable, plus free travel, food, and lodging
This is a part-time job.
This is a contract job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Reposting this message elsewhere is OK.
this is in or around California