The repost option will allow you to create a duplicate copy of an active or expired paid posting when applicable. The reposted copy will assume the lifespan of a new post, and will be placed at the top of the list.
- When you repost a current paid post you are creating a copy with a new post ID number; the original post will remain on the site under its original date and location.
- The fee for reposting a listing is the same as submitting a new post, and you will be asked to re-enter your payment information.
- You will be able to make changes to the posting title, posting description, specific location, and category before you submit the repost. Please note that you cannot change the craigslist site associated with a reposted ad.
If you submitted your post through a craigslist account, you can repost it via the repost link on your account homepage:
If you did not use a craigslist account to submit your post, you can repost it using the manage link in your confirmation email. If you no longer have access to that email, you can activate an account by choosing a password for your email address. Use the following link to do so: https://accounts.craigslist.org/reset. Posts made with your email address should show up automatically in the account. Once you are logged in, you can manage the posts made with that address.
- Locate the POST/EDIT/DELETE email you received when you first submitted your post, and click on the manage link.
- On the management page, select the "Repost this Posting" option:
For information on reposting and renewing free posts, please visit this page.