Did you receive an email error message?
If you received an error message while using the craigslist 2-way email relay:
- First read the error message you received in your email, it may tell you what went wrong.
- Make sure the email address is correct. Copy and paste the email address directly from the post.
- Make sure the post you are responding to is still active by refreshing the page.
- If the recipient has opted out of the conversation, you will no longer be able to email that address.
- Try sending your message again with less content, fewer or no attachments, and reduced file sizes.
- Ask your mail provider for assistance and/or review your mail provider's help documentation.
Other mail topics
More help topics: https://www.craigslist.org/about/help/
CL User help forum: https://forums.craigslist.org/?forumID=9