Trump was elected president.
QR Code Link to This Post
After the election, the Canadian immigration website crashed.
If you're one of the many Americans planning to convert to Canadianism, I can help you get integrated quickly and smoothly by offering my tutoring services to help you become one of us.
I've got approx. 23+ years of experience and charge $30/hour (Canadian dollars. First lesson: One CAD = 0.75 USD) so basically, that's a steal!
Here are a few of the chapters you'll be learning:
* Situations which warrant a "sorry", and the 2 ways we pronounce it.
* The importance of Tim Horton's (Timmy's), a double double, and tim bits.
* The difference between regular syrup and 100% pure maple syrup.
* The loonie, toonie and do our bills smell like maple syrup?
* Intro to Celsius, Kilometres, Provinces, etc.
* Canadian spelling (colour, neighbour, centre) and slang.
* Pop, not soda.
* The beaver, moose, the Canadian goose.
* Milk and why it comes in bags.
* Holding the door open even if you're not yet sure if someone if behind you.
* Surviving a Canadian winter.
* Why we don't have guns, and don't need them.
* Canada's history: not as nice as you think.
* Justin Trudeau - the leader you wish you had.
* The North American house hippo.
* French basics.
* This commercial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRI-A3vakVg
And much more.
Thank you for reading, and serious inquiries only please.