Ah Craigslist, how do I love thee... Let me count the ways...
QR Code Link to This Post
1. You can get anything you want on Craigslist for free. Whether it be a dishwasher, a car, sex, a laptop or even some constructive critisism, on Craigslist you'll never be charged a thing.
2. You can get anything you want on Craigslist for way too much. Whether it be a dishwasher, a car, sex, a laptop or even some constructive critisism, on Craigslist you can always find it for too much.
3. Someone is always out to get you. You can post the most innocent post giving away or selling a dishwasher, a car, sex, a laptop or even some constructive critisism, but on Craigslist there is always someone who doesn't like your post and figures out a way to flag it 400 times.
4. Anonymous Emailing. Ah what a wonderful invention that was. No matter what you're posting, whether it be a dishwasher, a car, sex, a laptop or even constructive critisism, nobody has to know who you are. Maybe the best part.
5. Craigslist is indeed a small, tightly wound community. Nowhere else that I have found can you bitch someone out about a post and then turn around and sell them something. Everything is always forgiven on Craigslist. But that can be a bad thing as well, if you're not careful.
6. Entertainment. Craigslist is maybe the best form of entertainment since the invention of the Slinky. From people wanting $4500 for their '88 Yugo because it's "RARE" to people wanting a free car because they "can't afford to make payments". I even saw a set of prosthetic arms someone was giving away for free.. Imagine the possibilities...
What can I say. I am a junkie. Ever since I laid fingers on you, you have been the best. Thank you Craigslist, for all that you have done for me.
Love Always, From A True Friend,