FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DESCRIBE THE APARTMENT NOT THE SCENERY
Occupancy date 1st of January 2009. "
This was actually the description. Thanks, really narrows it down for me.
So let me get this straight, my $12000 in rent this year gets me some nice walks it appears to various places in the city (WICKED), a party room(do I sleep there?), and aerobics room (sweet, just what I needed to make my decision). 24hr security too, so when I am sleeping in the party room, I know I will be safe.
You have to ask yourself one question.
Are you retarded?
I really hope you're not in sales, I'd fire you for being retarded.
Imagine if your description said this:
1. Studio apartment at the foot of Yonge st. (location, that's important)
2. Parking, Locker, Utilities incl. or not, average price of those things...
3. Approx square footage, maybe even if it comes with appliances.
(I know I ask too much)
4. HAD A GOD DAMN PHOTO OF THE ACTUAL FUCKING APARTMENT, or a drawing from a 5 year old monkey as a close approximation.
5. Sorry lost it there, I value my time and I've wasted 5 hours looking.
6. The amenities. Pool, etc.
I would have probably rented it, if it had any of the above, even 3 of 6. I'll lose it every time so that stays on the list at number 5. You don't have to include the monkey, just a reasonable hand drawn facsimile of an apartment or a monkey. Fuck it could be a parallelogram, I couldn't tell the difference, heck I'd even rent a parallelogram cardboard box at this point.
I'm going to shovel snow and so help me god I hope I have a heart attack, hopefully St. Peter has better descriptions of the places available in Heaven.
If I go south when I die, it'll be a studio apartment for me, at the foot of Yonge, where I live in an aerobics room, and can walk places.
- Location: Your empty apartment.
- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 964430464