Disgruntled American Seeks Canadian For Political Asylum, Maybe More
Like so many in the USA, I've become increasingly fed up with my country. The last 8 years have been a nightmare of perpetual motion. The presidential election is almost a month away, but let's face it. If Bush's cronies were able to set him up for two terms, then McCain and Palin are practically a shoo-in. When that happens (and it will, just you watch) I would rather be somewhere else. Like The Great White North!
Are you a lonely, possibly desperate Canadian woman aged 18-50? Tired of trying to find a good man among your flannel clad, Labatt's drinking, moose hunting country men? Willing to take in an American who is fed up with his country? Then I'm the guy for you! Maybe you're a bit overweight or suffer from "Lifelong Ugly Duckling" syndrome. I don't care.
What I'm All Aboot:
- 32, tall, a bit pudgy around the middle, starting to go bald, but other than that it's all good.
- IT Professional, skilled with computers, can fix yours.
- Will get whatever job(s) available to help support us.
- From Washington State, appreciates nature.
- Willing to learn French.
- Polite, working on being more humble.
- Hates littering.
- Will pet your cat(s)/dog(s) and tell you how cute it is.
- Enjoys Rush.
- Can fake an interest in hockey.
- Knows the first line to the Canadian National Anthem.
- Will do whatever it takes to get the fuck out of here.
What You're All Aboot:
- 18-50 year old female.
- Willing to marry me for citizenship.
So there you have it ladies! This is your chance to help your neighbors to the South. Get at it!
- Location: Washington State, USA
- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests