To the guy who checked out all the books I need for my final papers - w4m
This presents me with a few problems:
1. My papers are due long before June 2nd. Do you really need them that long? Can't we share?
2. You must be, based on your area of research, handsome, interesting, and capable of following archaeological theories.
3. If 2 is true, you must be looking for like-minded individuals to bounce ideas off of.
4. If 3 is true, maybe you can bounce them off of me. I'm built like a bouncy castle anyways.
5. I was discussing my topic with a classmate. Perhaps you ninja'ed my topic and got to the library before I was able to. In that case, well played, you giant sob.
6. If you ARE in my class, and we're reporting on the exact same topic with the exact same resources, maybe we can team up and really throw down into our final papers.
I can always interlibrary loan these resources, but that takes time. Obviously you've been at the library recently, and must go there more often than me if you got to the books first. This is just cutting out the middleman, really.
I realize you've probably got your nose stuck in the books I want to read, but if by chance you see this ad, you should send me an email. Let me know the authors you're looking at, and what sites you're investigating, so I know you're not wasting my time on unacademic endeavors. I'll respond with more alacrity if your subject line contains latin.
Looking forward to discussing obscene frescos with you,
- Location: Marriot Library
- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests