Female Bot seeks YOU - w4m - w4mw - mw4mw
1) If it's too good to be true... It's not true. (I'm a supermodel, new in town, no friends, and I'm looking for NSA FWB fuck buddy. One nighter, or long term)
2) If she says something like "I'm real, I hope you are"... she's not.
3) I'm a virgin, and this is my first time on Craigslist..... see #1 above.
4) I don't know any specific location near me, so I'm going to LEAVE IT BLANK or list "raleigh/dur/ch" ..... (Specific location means something like "Raleigh- near starbucks on glenwood")
5) For safety reasons go to http//www.stupidwebsite.com to see my pics. You have to register, but it's free. (If you want to be on a spam list...go there.)
Understand that Bots don't read your response, so it doesn't matter what you say. If you are responding to what you think is a female human, ASK A QUESTION. Only real women will give an answer, remember Bots don't read. (e.g. "how old are you?" "are you shaved?" "What's the capital of NC?").
Understand that Bots don't read.... Ask them to put a certain word or phrase in the subject line, and you won't even have to open any others...... "so I know you are real, respond with 'obama' in the subject line."
Real Women who comprise only about 5% of the w4m/w4mw/mw4mw ads, will usually put a specific location in the specific location, will not use direct sexual language, and generally will write a little about themselves, and what they are looking for. They will also answer your question when you respond.
Best of luck! I hope you get to read this before I get flagged.
- Location: Raleigh/Dur/CH
- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 1248436623