Professional Gentleman Looking for a "Worthy & Deserving" Girl :-)
(P.S. If you contact me it will be assumed you have read, understood and agree with everything on this page. If you disagree or don't like anything please don't contact me. On the other hand, "If you SNOOZE, you lose. . .") NOTE: I WILL TEST YOU early in the first communications/interactions between us to know if you are real, honest, motivated, serious, etc. Please take this as a fair and friendly prior warning.
ME = A very nice, mature , "gentleman." with a higher college degree and education. I have my own house (not apartment), car, income, etc. I am of Middle-Eastern descent (Iranian/Persian). A professional man with a GOOD BACKGROUND. Better than 99% of what you will find, GUARANTEE #1.
YOU = Good girl for friendship and romance. You would be treated very well and nobody will treat you better (GUARANTEE #2). HOWEVER IN ORDER FOR THIS TO HAPPEN . . .YOU HAVE TO BE. . . "Worthy," "Deserving" and "Reciprocate." IF YOU WANT A RESPONSE, please E-mail (1) your name, (2) your email address, (3) your location (city), (4) your age, (5) your ethnicity and (6) your current & clear photo (within the last 3 months). CURRENT means how you look "today," NOT "yesterday." For example, if you had long black hair yesterday but short and blonde today, don't send me a photo showing your "older or previous" look. CLEAR means NO "hats," "sunglasses" or "fuzzy" photos and so forth. Your ETHNICITY means your "country" of origin or where your ancestors came from.
IF you provide me with ALL 6 items requested, I will respond back to you within 24-hrs. I will check and ask if you first read, understood and agree to everything on this page including the FAQs/Comments and subsequently request your cell # to text you my photo and to become more acquainted at the same time. Afterwards, we will talk on the phone too and set-up a day/time to meet.
If your email message is incomplete (does not include all 6 items above), ignorant, disrespectful or sarcastic you will NOT get a response. NO exceptions or excuses. The email gets deleted without paying any attention to it. DO NOT contact me if you are unwilling or unable to exchange phone #, talk on the phone and meet in person within a few days or possibly the same day.
* Note #1 - I am open to girls from different ethnicities, sizes, races and ages 18-27. If you are older than 27 please include information about your EDUCATION and WORK/JOB BACKGROUND in addition to the 6 items requested above.
(P.S. Regardless of the age you tell me, don't be surprised if I ask to see your ID or Birth Certificate to verify).
*Note #2 - If you are currently pregnant or have children, it won't work out. DO NOT contact me.
* Note #3 - Remember something ladies, especially THOSE OF YOU who "Complain" about "Men." The problem is NOT "Men." The problem is YOUR "Pick," "Selection" and "Taste" in men. Do you see the difference? Choose "Better" men and you will have "Better" experiences with men. GET IT? I tell all ladies the same thing. Either you appreciate, value and can recognize a "good" man (gentleman) or you don't. If you do, you benefit (win). If you don't, you lose. The smart ones do and the dumb ones don't. WHICH ONE ARE YOU??
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) & Comments. . .
1) Question: If you are such an amazing guy then why are you still searching or single?
Answer: Good question. Did you read my headline? It says, looking for a "Worthy and Deserving" girl. By this, I mean, "mature," "intelligent," "responsible," "grateful," etc. That's like finding a needle in a haystack. Basically, I'm looking for "quality" over "quantity" so that takes longer to find.
2) Question: Most guys say they are great or a gentleman. How do I know that's really you?
Answer: Good question. I also find that most girls tell me they are a "Good Girl" too or "Worthy and Deserving" but often that's not the case either. Thus, the best and ONLY way to really know if the guy or girl is "great," is by spending a lot of time with them and getting to know them by dating and having conversations, etc. Otherwise, you will never know for sure. This works both ways for men and women. The man has to "test" the woman and vice-versa.
3) Question: Do you really think online dating is a good or serious place to find what you are looking for? Do you really take this serious? Afterall, this is Craigslist.
Answer: What do you have to lose by trying? You never know for certain unless you try. Right? If you have a negative expectation, the results will be the same. Thus, I look at "online" places like Craig's List as another place with "potential" and "possibilities" instead of looking at it from a negative or pessimistic perspective. Lastly, it's NOT "where" you meet, it's "who" you meet.
4) Question: I'm not in California. I currently live in Dallas, Texas. Is that OK?
Answer: No. If you live "outside" of Southern California it will be very difficult or impossible for a real friendship or relationship requiring an "airplane" for traveling and meeting.
5) Question: We are in different counties, towns or cities. Is that OK?
Answer: Yes. As long as we are both in "Southern" CA. it's not a major problem UNLESS you are unwilling or unable to "drive" --OR- use public transportation including the bus or train. I will drive to you but you must also be able or willing to travel to me and to some equal extent. I may ask you to drive or travel to me on the first meeting to "test" if you are serious. The focus and priority is on the "person" not their distance. If you allow "distance" to distract your attention from the main focus (the two people) or use "distance" as your excuse then DO NOT contact me because you have your priorities and focus out of line. (P.S. I am in the Antelope Valley - Lancaster & Palmdale Area - which is in LA COUNTY). Check the map if you are unfamiliar.
6) Question ("Comment"): I don't want to do any traveling. I want to find someone close to me or in the same city.
Answer: And I wish we lived in a "perfect" world and everything was across the street from my house or within walking distance so none of us would need cars, trains or airplanes. Unfortunately, we don't live in a perfect or ideal world. This world is full of "challenges" for everyone. Relationships (especially "successful" ones) require enormous time, energy and effort from both man and woman. Relationships are like a full time "JOB." It's NOT "EASY." If you are not able or willing to commit to the challenges of the "job" then you are not ready for the "job." It's that simple. (P.S. If everyone could find someone close to them or across the street, then none of us would need to be looking online for someone. Right? Get it?).
7) Question: What exactly are you looking for?
Answer: A romantic (intimate) relationship and long-term (on-going) girlfriend. This also includes the "possibility" of marriage. Thus, if this is not what you are looking for then you SHOULD NOT contact me. (P.S. I am NOT looking for a Facebook, email, telephone, texting or platonic friend. I am NOT looking for patients or customers either. So don't contact me for anything besides what is described above).
8) Question:I'm a lesbian. I do not date men. Are you cool with meeting someone that wants to be "just friends"?
Answer: See answer #7 above. I am NOT looking for "just friends." You are in the wrong section. This is the romance section called "Men Seeking Women." You should be looking under "STRICTLY PLATONIC."
9) Question: I'm only 18 or 20. Don't you think you are too old for me?
Answer: DEPENDS on your level of "MATURITY," mental growth, intelligence and overall cognitive understanding. If you are MATURE for your age it shouldn't be a problem unless you are still playing with barbie dolls, teddy bears, video games, etc. I'm in my 30's (Between 30-39). I won't tell you my exact age until we meet so don't ask beforehand. Generally speaking the MAN should be OLDER than the woman because females mature or age faster than males (both physically and mentally). This is a scientific fact. For example, females reach puberty on average at age 9 or 10. Males don't reach puberty until 14 or 15 on average. Another reason why bigger or older age gaps work better is because older men have more resources, maturity, education, life experiences, etc., to provide, treat or care for a woman properly. Generally, men under age 40 are still considered "young" while women under 30 are considered "young." Age has a different meaning and consequence for men and women.
10) Question ("Comment"): You sound or seem rude, aggressive, controlling or cocky. Just like my asshole ex-boyfriend or husband.
Answer: And you sound ignorant just like my XXXXX ex-girlfriend. It's ignorant and ridiculous to judge someone so quickly without ever talking to them, meeting them and not even spending 10 minutes with them. Trust me, I am not like your ex-boyfriend or husband. I'm much better. Don't be quick to judge someone (especially negatively) until you really get to know them which takes time.
11) Question: Are you at least 6 foot tall? Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
Answer: NO. And if this is your first focus or priority don't contact me. Instead, you need to FIRST "educate" yourself about the keys to success and happiness in relationships. These are not based on how many tattoos or inches on a ruler.
12) Question: OK, so now what? I emailed you and never got a response back. Will I be sure I will get a response back?
Answer: The ONLY reason(s) you didn't get a response is/are, (1) You did not include ALL "6" items requested, or (2) Your message was rude, disrespectful or sarcastic in some way, or (3) I never got your email. Simply re-send and wait for a response within 24-hours.
13) Question: I am super cute and have a great body. Are you good enough for me?
Answer: Tell me something about yourself that I or other men cannot $$ PURCHASE $$ for a few dollars off the street and you will have my attention. Being cute or attractive is no doubt appealing but NOT sufficient. Sadly and more humorous, most girls think just being "cute" or "pretty" will get them far or that's all they need to be successful with men. Sorry, this is not the case especially with smarter and more intelligent men with resources. We know better and not easily fooled by just a "pretty" girl. You need more than "pretty" ladies, especially if you want something real, serious or long-term with a man.
14) Question: I have tattoos and piercings and sometimes I like to dye my hair different colors. Is that OK with you?
Answer: It's OK. I am more concerned about how you talk and behave with me and if you respect and appreciate a good man. That is the starting point and not how many tattoos you have UNLESS most or entire body is covered in tattoos or piercings or you got them when you were in prison. If so, we need to talk about it some more.
15) Question: Do you drink alcohol like beer or liquor? Do you smoke or do any type of drugs? Do you mind if I do?
Answer: NO and I don't mind if "you" do but this also depends on "your" frequency, type and reason for use or consumption.
16) Question: I like to be "spoiled" and I want to know how much you are going to spend on me. How much?
Answer: You sound like a gold-digger or prostitute. My headline says "Gentleman" or "Professional" it doesn't say $ATM$ Machine. If you are looking for an ATM Machine to finance and "spoil" yourself look somewhere else. You have to appreciate the company of a "gentleman" and at the same time appreciate any amount he spends on you, if any. He has no obligation to spend a dollar on you BUT he MAY depending on what he thinks you are worthy and deserving of (not what you think) and how well you reciprocate and show appreciation for it. If you are focused on his money instead of him or if you are a gold-digger, escort or prostitute don't bother. (P.S. I don't need to be online to find a XXXXX. Many of them walk the streets a few blocks from my house everyday and are easily accessible. Get it?)
17) Question ("Comment"): Sorry, I passed out in bed and wasn't able to call or text you back. Now I am in bed sick, I have a sore throat. My phone battery died too.
Answer: I think I have heard you say that before or that you had to take your dog to the vet or something else. If you have a tendency to make "excuses" for a lot of things, then you probably aren't ready for any friendship or relationship for that manner. So that gives you a hint. If you are an "excuse-maker" don't contact me. It won't get you far with me.
18) Question: Do you have any children? Do you have a wife or ever been married?
19) Question: Hey I am looking for someone for my friend or sister and I thought your ad was cool. I want to introduce you to her. Is that OK?
Answer: That's good but I didn't hire you as my "match-finder." Thus, you can have your friend, sister or relative review this page and THEY can contact me directly as they wish. That works better. I am not really interested in talking to the "middle" person nor is that the best way to approach it.
20) Question: What type of music do you like? Do you like dogs? I need to know before I send you any information about