Itâs a womanâs world: scientific research.
We both placed 3 personal ads on CL as follows:
- Ad #1: same plain ad, changing only the sex.
- Ad #2: I wrote her ad, she wrote my ad
- Ad #3: we selected two ads at random from CL, and reposted using our age/location.
The Ads were posted at different times, #1 was posted on a Monday (boring day), #2 on a Thursday (looking for a week-end date), and #3 on a Saturday night (loosers).
Bear in mind that each ad reflected exactly who we are, young active and attractive metrosexuals.
These are the results:
#1: 23 responses within 6 hours, 35 within 24 hours, 51 within the first 5 days.
#2: 37 responses within 6 hours, 55 within 24 hours, 62 within the first 5 days.
#3: 17 responses within 6 hours, 40 within 24 hours, 57 within the first 5 days.
#1: 0 responses within 6 hours, 0 within 24 hours, 1 within the first 5 days.
#2: 0 responses within 6 hours, 6 within 24 hours, 8 within the first 5 days.
#3: 0 responses within 6 hours, 0 within 0 hours, 1 within the first 5 days.
- My ad#2, which she wrote, she made me look as if I was loaded, and stated that I was going to take my date out to an expensive restaurant in Boston. Each answer wanted me to confirm that I was going to take her to the expensive restaurant, some even try to select the place.
- My only response to Ad # 1 was from a married guy offering an easy blow job.
- 50% of the answers to her ads were from psychos/weird-os.
- 50% of the answers to her ads included photos.
- 10% of the answers to her ads included photos of cocks.
- 7 guys did a cut-n-paste and answer to each ad with exactly the same canned email.
- 4 guys were married offering to become her $ugar daddy.
She ended up emailing 15 guys, talking to 7, going out with 3, and having sex with one.
Me, I am still slapping the salami.
this is in or around Back Bay