when clicked. Users have reported success in fixing this issue by taking
either of these steps:
* Check the add-ons that are installed on your Internet browser. (An
add-on is a browser extension, or a piece of software, that modifies the
browsing experience.) You can view your browser's add-ons by navigating to
the Tools or Preferences menu and clicking on Add-ons. You can disable any
unfamiliar add-ons one by one until the button works.
* Check to see if you are navigating the web using 'Private Browsing'.
This setting can be found in the Preferences menu of your Internet
browser. Unchecking this and re-starting your web browser may resolve the
How to reply to craigslist postings
1. Click "Reply."
2. A window with response options will appear.
- To use your default mail program, click the blue response link at the top.
- If you use one of the listed webmail services, click the corresponding icon.
To use an alternate email program you will need to copy and paste the reply-to address.
3. Make sure the response address is highlighted and copy it to your clipboard.
- On a PC: right-click on the email address and then select "copy" or "copy email address."
- On a Mac: hold down the Control key and then click on the email address. When a menu pops up, select "copy" or "copy email address."
4. Now open your email program and start a new message.
5. Paste the response address into the "To" field.
- On a PC: right-click on the to box and then select "paste."
- On a Mac: hold down the Control key and then click inside the to box. When a menu pops up, select "paste."
If you successfully pasted the address, it will appear in the "To" field.
6. Now compose your response and send it as you would any other email.