QR Code Link to This Post
Everything must go...even my Festivus pole...
I've had enough...corporate rat race, high rent, car payments, suicidal traffic...I want out, and I don't want to wait until I'm 65 to retire (maybe, if all goes 'well') just so I can get on a cruise ship with a bunch of 65 year old retirees (no offence to any 65 year olds or retirees). So, I'm "thinking outside the box" and selling everything I own (almost), quitting my high paying yet soul destroying job, cashing out my (meager) investments and traveling the world now, while I'm still young enough to enjoy it...before I bludgeon myself to death with an unresponsive laptop.
I might be out of my mind (I'm pretty sure my mom thinks I am), but that doesn't mean you can't buy my stuff at a super-fantastic price. Even if you don't really need a particular item, you can buy it just because you want to help a fellow human escape. If you're feeling especially generous, you could even pay more than I'm asking for something or just donate cash outright. Either one is okay. :-)
Please email me if you have any questions or to arrange pick up. If you'd like to see anything that isn't pictured below, just let me know and I can send you a picture via email. I have a few more things that I'll be adding over the next couple of days as well, including my 2007 Saturn Vue Hybrid with just over 16k miles.
- SOLD - $650 - IKEA Kramfors Leather Loveseat and Footstool
- $450 - Chaise, contemporary black leather, IKEA Kramfors (retails for $699.99 - http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30074122)
- $200 - Recliner, contemporary black leather, matching footstool, see picture below (~$400 retail)
- SOLD - $40 - 1 low profile sideboard/bookshelf things (see picture below), IKEA (i think), black, locking castors
- HOLDING - $40 - 1 low profile sideboard/bookshelf things (see picture below), IKEA (i think), black, locking castors
- HOLDING - $50 - area rug, 8' x 5', Jute, indigo blue -- It’s from Target, and here is their listing for it including pictures.
- $40 - Art (green and yellow bamboo, see picture) - $15 each or $40 for all 3 (retailed for $30 each)
- SOLD - $40 - floor lamp combo with torch and reading lamp, contemporary stainless steel
- SOLD - $30 - 3 IKEA Nesting Tables
- SOLD (to a beautiful girl from Wisconsin) $30 - Art (blue, see picture below, IKEA retailed for $60+)
- $12 - 3 matching throw pillows (gray, blue, olive, beige, wide stripes) - $5 each, $12 for all 3
- $10 - Storage cube/end table, Target, dark brown wood
- $10 - 2 TV stands - $10 each
- TAKEN (by one man...with the strength of 10)- Free - 36" Sony Trinitron TV (You will need to move it yourself, and it is heavy. I would guess it’s about 200 – 225 lbs., and I live on a 3rd floor walk-up on Queen Anne Ave., unfortunately. Two strong men could manage, but a good dolly with straps will be essential and a third person would definitely help. There is a loading zone directly in front of the building.)
- HOLDING - $115 - Danish Modern Dresser ( 54" L x 18" D x 25" H + 6" legs -- solid wood, not sure which type, dovetail drawers, laminate, non-scratch top)
- SOLD - $85- Bose Wave Radio Alarm Clock, Vintage First Generation, beige, very small remote control, no CD player but does have AUX hookups, absolutely amazing sound!
- SOLD - $5 - very basic wood nightstand, black paint, one drawer
- $300 - Acer Aspire One ZG5 UMPC Netbook, 8.9" screen, 8GB SSD, RAM upgraded to 1.5GB, Windows XP Home SP3, micro Bluetooth dongle, hard acrylic case, soft foam case, 3 cell battery (~2.5 hrs) and 9 cell battery (~7.5 hrs) -- it looks just like this one, but it's black.
- $30 - Dell 926 All in One Printer, Copier, Scanner (retails for $100, lackluster CNET review...but it works fine for me)
- SOLD - $20 - Black, metal, 2 drawer filing cabinet
- $20 - Hole Punch, Stapler, Paper Clip Holder, Tape Dispenser, In and Out baskets, Pen - Pencil - Note Organizer
- $15 - APC Back-UPS 300
- $10 - White board (~ 3' x 2')
- $10 - Waste Basket, silver, metal mesh
- SOLD - $5 - Small (~3" diam.) USB powered plasma ball
- SOLD - $90 - Samick LW 015 Acoustic Guitar with case, cheap tuner, metronome, string changing tool, and a few beginning and intermediate guitar books
- $30 - Ultrasonic humidifier
- $30 - Dirt Devil upright vacuum cleaner
- $20 - 1 bad ass steel Festivus pole (7' x 5.25" circumfrence), no tinsel
- $15 - good ironing board with heavy duty, commercial grade cover, little use
- SOLD - $15 - T-Fal Ultraglide Diffusion 1759 Iron - http://www.amazon.com/T-Fal-1759-Ultraglide-Diffusion-Shut-Off/dp/B0000AFWZ4
- SOLD - $10 - 2 candle holders and 2 large candles (seen in picture of dresser below)
- SOLD - $7 - Huge Ice Cooler, blue w/ white lid
- $5 - 2 CD stands - $5 each
- $5 - black metal plant stand (under gray pot in picture of chair below)
- $5 - various house plants $1 - $5 each (2 pictured with chair below)
The sky is the limit here folks! :-) Whatever you feel like giving is good with me. I can accept cash, check, or paypal donations. All proceeds will be spent funding my indefinite trip around the world. :-)
- Location: Queen Anne
- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests