This crap may have found a home, stay tuned. Thanks to all who responded, you made my night, too :)
QR Code Link to This Post
Alright, so I finally got around to cleaning out my closet. Yikes. Parents, when your kids move out of the house, check in on them once a week so that they don't end up with the mess I have. I seriously went into my closet with a head lamp and a sherpa to guide me.
Anyway, this is the salvagable crap that has come out so far that I really have no use for. In fact, I never had any use for it and can't figure out how it got into my closet to begin with. But, without further ado, my list of crap that I would love to pass onto you so that it can maybe live in your closet.
(1) Set of never used, but out of the box and way outdated, IBM speakers. I'm guessing they work, but since they have "Never been used" I really can't attest to that one way or another.
(1) Epson Stylus Color Ink Cartridge sealed in the box. Says best used by 3/06, but does ink really go bad? It's not like you're going to eat it, right?
(1) Sycuan Casino and Resort insulated lunch bag. I don't think it's ever been used and it doesn't smell funky.....
(1) DSL cable, gently used, very, very, very long.
(1) Rabbit ear style T.V. antenna. I don't know if people even have tvs that use those anymore, I don't know how it found it's way into my closet but I guess if you wanted to you could use it as a center piece for the dining room table. Just imagine the conversation that would spark!
(1) Extension cord, white, gotta make sure it matches, right? Possibly 6 feet, but I can't find the measuring tape and my foot isn't quite a foot.
(1) Set of miscellaneous cords. I don't know what they are for, but they'd make a nifty necklace! For the computer geek/jewelry lover in your life!
(1) Reddish/pinkish eyeglasses case, just the case. Good condition. Never been stepped on, sat on or run over by a car. That I know of.
(1) Yoga mat. I've never used it, my sister may have used it once, but it looks brand new and still has that "New Yoga Mat" smell. Its non-skid and rubber, black in color.
(1) Telephone cord. Maybe you need a longer one, maybe you're using it for something else. Either way, I don't care, just take it off of my hands and don't implicate me in anything. Texas doesn't need to know where I am.
(1) Motorola phone charger. With two prongs, so if you have a motorola phone and the girl end on your phone looks like it may need a two boy end charger, this one might work. It's a home charger, plugs into the wall. And again, if you choose to use it for something other than it's intended purposes, not my fault.
(1) Dean Koontz paperback. Old, worn, and the same one I've been trying to get rid of for at least 5 years now. Somehow it keeps returning to my bathroom. PLEASE take it and lock it somewhere so that it can't find its way back to me. (Title is possibly "Funhouse" I'm afraid to go look, as this book has been stalking me for years and I finally got it contained in the box.)
So, please, please come and get this box o' crap. I don't want it, I don't need it and if I don't get a response, I guess it's all going into the trash can. But in all honesty, if it inspired me to write something this fun and witty, imagine what it could do for you!