|Why buy posting blocks?
Buying blocks of paid postings eliminates the need to use a credit card for each individual posting.
|Can posting blocks be used for free ads?
Posting blocks may be used to pay for PAID LISTINGS only. Posting blocks cannot be used to convert free listings into paid listings.
|How does it work?
||Apply for a paid posting account. Once your account has been approved, you may purchase blocks over the phone with a credit card or by mail with a check.
- Separate blocks are required for each area (e.g. "houston") and posting type (e.g. "NYC apts" or "cars/trucks").
- Blocks of car/truck by-dealer postings are currently available for selected US areas
- Payment for block purchases must be received in advance of posting.
- Credit card payments may be made with VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
- You can view your block posting balance by logging in to your account.
- There is no time limit for the usage of posting blocks.
- Discounts are available for SF Bay jobs and NYC apartments only.
- Jobs posted to multiple categories reduce block by the number of categories selected.
- Purchased blocks are not subject to subsequent price changes.
||Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-399-5200, extension 8283.
Business hours are Mon-Fri, 8:30a-4p Pacific.