Originally Posted: 2008-07-17 10:05pm
Develop software for a quantitative hedge fund
We are a quantitative hedge fund with offices in Palo Alto and on the East coast.
We're looking for first-rank software developers to join our Palo Alto team.
Candidates should have a PhD, Masters degree, or undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field. The successful applicant will have experience in object-oriented programming, agile software development, and algorithm design and implementation. Knowledge of Java, financial mathematics, Unix-based systems, MATLAB, and relational database systems is a plus.
This position offers a competitive base salary and bonus program.
For immediate consideration please do the following:
1) Prepare a cover letter.
2) Flip a coin 50 times. Record the results on your resume as a sequence of heads (H) or tails (T) symbols.
3) Email your cover letter and resume to us.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
post id: 759613192
email to friend
best of [?]