Shoot These People. Please.
2. Cell-Phone Abusers. Look, I have one. It's convenient. But there is a time and a place. It's called common sense. Let me break it down for you. Ask yourself these questions: Am I watching a movie? Am I eating in a decent restaurant? Am I driving? If the answer is yes, don't even THINK of flipping that fucking phone. And turn off or change your stupid-assclown Beethoven's 5th polyphonic ring-tone. Nobody thinks you are sophisticated, or smart. Quite the contrary, we all think you're a complete moron, and sincerely want to slowly stab blunt toothpicks into your eyes.
3. Happy Office People. FUCK people with company spirit. This is work. I'm hung over, tired, and I hate your guts. And if you wear that smelly-ass, stained shirt with the company logo ONE MORE FUCKING TIME this week, I will rip it off your body and expose your pasty-white man-boobs for all to see. And to our HR manager who is trying diligently to organize a company softball team: Look lady, this is a tech company. A haven for high school geeks everywhere. They certainly weren't athletes back then, and years of pecking on a keyboard hasn't magically changed them into Barry Bonds. Why you want Lewis and Gilbert out there in stretch pants and cleats is really beyond me.
4. Chatty Taxi Drivers. Just shut the fuck up and DRIVE already. Really, there is no need for you to even speak to me. I tell you where I want to go. You drive there. The little meter tells me how much I owe you when we arrive. Absolutely no need for conversation. A little tip: When I haven't responded to your repeated attempts at "small talk" - might be a pretty good indication I'm not interested in talking with you. If you continue to talk, don't be surprised when I reach through the Plexiglas opening and choke you out with my forearm.
5. Complicated Coffee Order-ers. I know you think it's really "hip" to order a "triple, no foam soy latte with one pump of sugar-free vanilla swirled" -- but get over your fucking self already. It's coffee, not a five course meal.
6. Email forwarders. No, I don't think your joke was funny. I think you are an idiot. I think I want to ram my keyboard through your teeth. Oh, and those chain-emails that instruct me to "forward 7 times, and the one I love will come back" -- those are even better. Those are fantastic. Next time you send me one of those, how about I just smash your face with my stapler 7 times, and see if you come back?