Originally Posted: 2007-01-23 3:34pm
10 Reasons to Date a Lesbian
After over 10 years of exclusively dating women, I am done. The pendulum is definitely swinging in the other direction. Although I have to admit that dating girls was a lot of fun, especially during my college days, the prospects are just not that bright headed into my 30ís. Fortunately, in the meantime, a lot of you guys have finally grown up and become considerably more interesting as dating material.
You may also be wondering why you would want to even try dating a lesbian. I mean really, from a guyís perspective, whatís the attraction, right?
So here is my list Ė
10 REASONS TO DATE A LESBIAN:
1. I donít hate men. This is because, unlike most straight women, I donít have an ex-boyfriend or an ex-husband who has cheated or otherwise done me wrong. Instead, the men Iíve chosen to spend time with have always been my friends. Weíve drunk beer together, gone camping, and talked about girls. I only have good things to say about the guys I know.
2. Iíve never been a gold digger. At no time in my life have I been under the impression that Prince Charming would show up and take care of everything. Instead, Iíve developed my independence and learned how to do things for myself. I would still love for you to take me to dinner on occasion, but I donít need you to support me.
3. I donít mind getting dirty. I can go camping, hiking and fishing without worrying about my nails.
4. Iím still feminine. I may not coat my face with tons of makeup, but if you think all lesbians are butch, you have a lesson coming to you. For the record, Iím tall, blonde, fit, athletic, attractive, and look great in tall boots and a short skirt.
5. I donít call myself bisexual. Bi chicks have a reputation for cheating on their husbands and being incapable of sustaining meaningful relationships with women. It may be a generalization, but Iíve met enough of them to know that I donít ever want to date one or to be called one. Itís just not my style.
6. You never have to wonder if I slept with that other guy. I didnít.
7. Iím also not dragging around some other guyís kids.
8. I donít play games. Honest. Having only dated women, I never learned how to manipulate a guy.
9. Iím more interesting than most of the girls youíll meet in PB. Iím smarter than them too.
10. Youíve secretly always wanted to be with a lesbian but never thought youíd have a chance.
At this point, you are probably wondering what the down side might beÖ here it is.
3 REASONS NOT TO DATE A LESBIAN:
1. I may not be attracted to you. Itís true. Then again, how many dates have you been on with straight women who lacked the necessary chemistry too? The only way to find out is to try, right?
2. I am an unabashed feminist. If I cook for you, you might have to do dishes.
3. I donít know all the moves. In fact, Iím pretty clueless when it comes to guys, whether it be flirting over drinks or lights out in the bedroom. As they say though, practice makes perfect.
So what do you think? Still interested? If you are, letís give this a try.
- Location: SD - metro
- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
post id: 267362112
email to friend