Originally Posted: 2008-10-18 2:59pm
The guy who mugged me - m4m
Thanks chief, you really made my evening. I was just thinking a few days ago "wow it's be a while since anyone stuck a gun in my face" Then you came along like a soft breeze in the night.
I think you did a pretty good job, however I could offer a few pointers.
1. After someone has turned out their pockets, that means they are empty.
2. If I don't have a wallet why would I have a bank card?
3. While I didn't have anything in them, I had more pockets than you checked.
4. People often times hide money/drugs in their shoes or socks. Make sure to check those on your next target.
5. A simple please and thank you are always welcome
6. I can understand why you took my cellphone, you didn't want me calling the cops. But really, it's the only thing I had. Why not just strip the battery or something? I really needed that. Plus the thing is like 8 years old, you can't even sell it. Jerk.
7. Pick better targets, Occams razor might help here. If he looks poor then it leads to believe that he is poor. Why risk jail time, and serious time at that over a poor guy, at least get some cash outta the deal.
8. By being a African American mugger you are really reinforcing stereotypes.
I hope this helps mugger, I really hope you are enjoying my phone. I kept calling but you won't pick up. I'm so sad :(
Also, quick note to the cops. A guy at 3 in the morning jumping up and down and waving his arms in an X shape over his head needs help, he is NOT waving hello. But thanks for smiling and waving back, really made my night.
To the cars who wouldn't stop for me in south oakland, looking back I don't blame you. I hear there are criminals on the streets.
- Location: Parkview ave
- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
post id: 884255877
email to friend
best of [?]