Originally Posted: 2008-12-07 5:45pm
London based entrepreneur, 41 is seeking a person of at least graduate calibre, highly motivated and with a strong desire to be successful in whatever they do, for a challenging position of long term partner/wife.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of handling a wide variety of situations and challenges, good organisational skills, common sense and personal initiative while being able to teamwork. Excellent personal manner, creativity and artistic approach are important and for the right person the job will be a varied, exciting and challenging position.
Operating from the stylish premises in North London in a fun and supportive atmosphere, you'll deal with high-priority tasks and use proactive methods in managing overall workload. Specific duties include, but not limited to:
• Creating and maintaining positive atmosphere in the immediate environment
• Coordinating meeting food/catering requests
• Anticipating and planing for upcoming needs
• Child bearing and upbringing
• Maintaining stylish looks of herself and the immediate surroundings
No ironing skills are required for this position.
The compensation is negotiable. This is a permanent position following a period of probation.
• To be well-spoken, charming and outgoing
• Have interest in arts, sport and literature
• Be smart in appearance
• Be between 25 and 35 years of age
Sexual fluency is a plus but not crucial as training will be provided.
Please apply via email enclosing covering letter explaining why you think you are the right candidate. Please enclose full CV, some photographs and brief description of your expectations from this position.
- Location: UK
- Compensation: Negotiable
- This is a part-time job.
- This is a contract job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
post id: 948537354
email to friend
best of [?]