Originally Posted: 2012-09-03 6:08pm
Artist needed. Must love owls.
Imagine yourself driving through taro fields with King Kamehameha watching after you. He turns to you and requests this in Hawaiian.
We need an artist to depict the following: an owl skeleton with a parrot on its shoulder. The parrot is not a skeleton and is very colorful. The parrot has a peg leg, with a pirate hat on. The owl has an eye patch and a gold chain necklace with a skull on the pendant of said necklace. The skull in the pendant has an eye patch on the opposite eye of the owl (long story there don't ask). The owl skeleton also has on a wizard's hat with that typical wizard hat wrinkle. The owl is standing on a cowboy hat from a whale's spout. This all is within a snow globe. That santa is holding with his only good hand because his other hand is a hook. Mrs. Clause is pulling on Mr. Clause's coat with one of those dinosaur mouth grabbers that all 80's children know.
If you can draw this we will pay you and give you a prize.
- Compensation: If you can draw this we will pay you and give you a prize.
- Telecommuting is ok.
- This is a part-time job.
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
post id: 3248576110
email to friend
best of [?]