Originally Posted: 2004-07-27 3:22pm
Starbucks and/or Caribou Coffee Girl
Hi. I was sitting at (circle one)
in (circle one)
- Lincoln Park
- Old Town
- Gold Coast
- working on my laptop
- working on my laptop while wearing sunglasses
- with notebooks and papers sprawled out on the table
- reading the Onion and/or Red Eye and/or Red Streak, taking a break from
studying for (circle one)
- The Bar Exam.
- My Marketing Class.
- My Communications Class.
- My film class at DePaul.
- My writing class at Second City.
- My MBA class at the Gleacher Center.
You were sitting to my right, sipping your
(fill in the blank: write in multi-syllablled coffee beverage name here) ____________________________
I noticed that we glanced at each other a few times, and I even thought I saw you smile at me.
You reminded me of (circle one)
A more mature, refined Brittany Spears,
An even more anglo Halle Berry,
A less slutty Kristen Davis,
and I felt a connection to you the moment I saw you. Of course, I
(circle one. . .or all)
- was too shy to speak.
- was too shy to speak because I just got out of a long relationship.
- was too shy to speak because I need to focus on my studies.
- was too shy to speak because there are no men anymore in America, just a bunch of little boys.
On the off chance that you do read this, please hit me back with an email. I feel so stupid for not talking to you when I had the chance.
this is in or around Corporate Coffeehouses